In our company we offer various types of coaching to suit your needs, both face-to-face meetings and online sessions.
Coaching sessions are currently offered in the following languages: Russian, English, German, French, Japanese and Chinese.
To start off, you can read the article What Is Coaching, which explains the different kinds of coaching offered, and the differences between coaching and other services.
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” (Timothy Gallwey)
The main kinds of coaching which we offer:
- Lingua Coaching (an effective and conscious approach to learning foreign languages)
- Personal Coaching (Life and Business Coaching)
- Coaching for Top Managers (Executive Coaching)
Main requests for LINGUA COACHING (questions related to learning foreign languages)
- How can I balance studying a new foreign language in my life, and learn it with passion?
- I would like to find a deep inner motivation which will allow me to succeed in taking my language skills to the next level, while being dedicated to the learning process.
- How can I find time to learn a language?
- Where can I practice speaking a foreign language?
- How can I choose the most effective method for me to learn a language?
- How can I create an effective system for learning a foreign language, using my strengths?
- How can I correctly chose a learning strategy and organize my studies?
- How can I overcome laziness?
- How can I remember more words and improve my range of vocabulary?
- I would like to understand my particular style of learning languages and achieve the goals I have set for myself.
Main requests for personal coaching (LIFE COACHING)
- To put my life in order, set priorities and balance all the areas in my life.
- I want to understand what my true calling is – where I can use my talents most successfully.
- How can I successfully deal with stress?
- How can I divide my time in a balanced way and still manage to do everything I need to do?
- How can I overcome the boredom connected with my daily work routine?
- How can I figure out how to lift myself out of my current routine and evaluate my situation and perspectives?
- How can I learn to switch my focus away from my stressful job, in order to give myself a chance to relax?
- To sort myself out and to understand what kind of perspective I need (to figure out what approach to the world I want to have in my life)
Main requests for coaching for Top Managers (EXECUTIVE COACHING)
- Creation of a company strategy: vision, mission, values
- Creation of a coaching culture within the organization
- Coaching when the company is going through a crisis
- Coaching during company mergers / acquisitions
- Preparing the company for sale
- Changes in corporate culture
- Promotions within the company or relocations to different countries
- Search for higher meaning or calling in life
- Creating a balance between personal life and work
The questions above are merely a small sample of the requests we receive, and are examples to illustrate different kinds of enquiries so that you can put together your own requests and send them to us by e-mail at email@example.com
If you have any questions about how the coaching sessions work, please write to us and we will reply within a short time: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about coaching, you can find more information here.